How much more of this ignorance do we have to endure?
How many times do we have to read about yet another "unhinged" speech or interview before it ends?
When did "hateful" become the attribute necessary to be part of today's leadership?
1. Unhinged interview with Wall Street Journal
2. Unhinged meeting with generals
3. Unhinged statement regarding Russian sanctions
4. The Boy Scouts say "he lied."
5. Mexico says "he lied."
6. Transcripts of calls with Mexico and Australia.
Lying is bad. It's tacky and it's not even smart.
It's especially stupid when the person lying should certainly know by now that the whole world is going to know he's told yet anther whopper.