If you want to play, please join us. All you have to do is fill in the blank with a book you've read this year.
My Life as a Book 2011
- One time at band/summer camp, I: met "Three Weird Sisters" (Eleanor Brown)
- Weekends at my house are: spent "In the Woods" (Tana French)
- My neighbor is: living in "The Forgotten Garden" (Kate Morton)
- My boss was: "A Live Wire" (Harlan Coben)
- My ex was: "A Dead Connection" (Alafair Burke)
- My superhero secret identity is: "A Deadly Cliche" (Ellery Adams)
- You wouldn't like me when I'm angry because: I become "The Most Dangerous Thing" (Laura Lippman)
- I'd win a gold medal in: finding "A Pizza to Die For" (Chris Cavender)
- I'd pay good money for: "Silent Mercy" (Linda Fairstein)
- If I were president, I would: spend "Sundays at Tiffany's" (James Patterson & Gabrielle Charbonnet)
- When I don't have good books, I: would rather be in "Georgia's Kitchen" (Jenny Nelson)
- Loud talkers at the movies should be: expecting "Poetic Justice" (Amanda Cross)
Want to give this a try?