One of my favorite bloggers, Michael, who writes the "Lazy Thoughts from a Boomer" blog, has bestowed me with an honor.
The Versatile Blogger Award.
I'm honored and tickled pink - thank you, Michael!
The award comes with some rules.
- Thank the person who gave you this award - Easy Peasy - Thank you, Michael!
- Share 7 things about yourself - I can do that!
- Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason (I'm going to copy my friend Jen who writes the wonderful blog "Jen's Book Thoughts," and cheat a little. And for the same reason Jen did. We must be hanging out at the same places because a lot of the folks on Michael's list would have been included on my list - so many of my favorites are already recognized).
But I can share seven things about myself. They're probably not going to be new things to most of you though. I seem to have very few secrets. I need to work on this and become more of a woman of mystery, don't I?!
1. I was a very clumsy child. My parents, being concerned about how clumsy I was, mentioned this to our family doctor. Dr. Wolff suggested they sign me up for dance lessons. I took tap and I took ballet. For a lot of years. Unfortunately - I'm still clumsy.
2. I am mommy to Harley the Wonder Corgie.
3. I am wifelett to Sir Donald of the Loom.
4. Two of my very best gal pals are Sissyfriss Sockmonkey and Lou Lou Skiptoo.
5. I'm a lot like my mom.
6. I like to bake.
7. A sunrise, especially at the beach, is one of my favorite things ever; 'course, sunset at the beach is pretty special too.
This was fun! Thanks again, Michael!!